Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Little About Me...

Hey, y'all! I figured that since I've been doing this blogging thing for a while, and quite a few people have read my blog, it might be cool to let you know a bit more about me and stuff that I like. So I decided to let you in on a bit of my interests. I left a couple blank just because I didn't really want to answer it. This might become a Saturday thing, but I haven't decided yet! So here you go, a little look into my brain!

A Basic About Me (100+ questions)
Created by friendly-fire and taken 2893 times on Bzoink
What's your name?:Kristen!
Do you still attend school?:Yes! I'm a sophomore in college
How tall are you?:5'5"
Do you wish you were taller or shorter?:definitely like 2 inches taller.
Do you wear glasses/contacts?:nope! 20/20.
What color is your hair?:brown, with bright red bangs
What color are your eyes?:golden brown/amber
Your best physical feature::I guess either my eyes or hair?
Your best personality trait::I'd like to think it's my intelligence.
Favorites
Color?:RED. I also love teal, purple, black, and grey.
Non-alcoholic drink?:Dr. Pepper. It's literally an addiction.
Food?:Chicken tenders with honey mustard. Or pepperoni pizza!
Genre of music?:alternative/pop punk/post-hardcore, contemporary country, and classic rock
Band?:McFly! And All Time Low! Those are my 2 absolute favorites!
Singer?:Including band lead singers? Tom Fletcher. But as far as solo artists, I like Ed Sheeran, Andy Grammer, and Hunter Hayes.
Movie?:Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and The Princess Bride are my top 2. I like 80s movies, comedies, horrors, and cult classics.
Actor?:Johnny Depp for sure.
Television show?:Reality: Project Runway. Scripted: Community or The Office. I love competitions and comedies.
Current song?:Hmmm... Weightless by All Time Low has always been right there at the top for me.
Concert you've attended?:The Spill Canvas! It was really small and I got to meet them and they were super nice!
School project you've done?:My senior year, my AP Lit class made mix CDs with songs representing different novels we read through the year.
Place to be?:Honestly, just sitting in my bed on my laptop.
Book?:The Harry Potter Series, 13 Reasons Why, And Then There Were None, The Mortal Instruments Series, and the Pendragon Series.
Person to be with?:Hmmm... probably my roommates/best friends.
Flower?:I'm not big on flowers...
Website?:blogger, youtube, tumblr, pandora... I guess facebook as well.
Ice cream flavor?:Reeses or Snickers.
Pizza topping?:Pepperoni!
State?:Texas! I don't live there anymore, but I miss it terribly.
Country?:I'd have to say the US just because I've never lived anywhere else.
Culture?:
Religion?:
Politician?:
U.S. President?:I'm not big on politics, but I'll just leave it at one word: Reagan.
Language?:English...
School subject?:Music. I also enjoyed English as well.
Accent?:Is it totally stereotypical if I say British? Yeah? Then SOUTHERN. Because it sounds like home.
Moment in History?:
Thing about Bzoink?:
This or That
Eat or drink?:probably eat.
Watch a movie or T.V.?:TV! I usually can't focus long enough for a movie. But I guess it depends what movie or show.
Books or magazines?:Books.
Color or black & white films?:Clearly having color is better, but there are plenty of amazing movies and shows that are black and white
Cell phone or camera?:cell.
Rock or Rap?:ROCK. SERIOUSLY. I can't stand rap!
Country or folk rock?:I love both!
Alternative or Indie?:Again, I love both! And I feel like they can often be interchangeable.  
Rap or hip-hop?:neither, thanks.
Screamo or metal?:I'd say that my music sometimes verges on screamo, so I'd have to go with that.
Guitar or bass?:probably guitar.
Drums or Piano?:I've always wanted to learn the drums, and I already play the piano... I'd have to say drums.
Water or soda?:soda.
Pizza or hamburgers?:Pizza. Burgers aren't good without cheese.
Love or money?:Love.
God or the Buddha?:
War or creation?:
Meat or vegetables?:Meat
Life or death?:Life...
Music
What's your favorite genre of music? Why?:I already said this. And I was raised on country and classic rock, but I don't know what made alternative pleasing to my ears.
If you could play any instrument, which would you chose? Why?:Apart from the ones that I play, I'd say the drums. I've always wanted to learn to play them!
Would say music is an important part of your life?:I'm kinda studying it in college, soooo... no. Not at all.
Have you ever seen your favorite band/singer in concert?:Not my absolute favorite. They rarely come to America.
If so, did you get to meet them after the show?:
Have you ever been to a concert? How many?:Yes. Uhhh... 4?  
Do you play any intruments?:Yes! I play the viola, guitar, piano, and ukulele. I like strings rather than windpipe usage.
Last song you listened to::Bowling For Soup- 1985 hahaha
Does this song have any meaning to you?:nope, it's just fun.
Movies
Last movie you watched::Mulan! I watched it last night and belted every single song.
Did you think this movie was good?:YES. It's one of my favorite Disney movies!
Did it make you laugh at all?:Yes, a lot!
Favorite quote from a movie::Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Does this quote have any meaning to you?:Nah, it's just from one of my favorite movies.
If you had to be in a movie, what would the movie be about?:Music?  
What's your favorite movie? Why?:I think I answered that one already...
Favorite movie character?:only one?... Fred Weasley.
Books/magazines
What's your favorite book? Why?:Again, already answered.
What's your favorite magazine? Why?:Alternative Press
Do you enjoy reading?:Yes. It's one of my favorite pasttimes.
Favorite quote from a book::No idea. I love too many books to simply choose a quote.
Does this quote have any meaning to you?:
Are you subscribed to any magazines? Which?:Alternative Press
Favorite book character?:Hmmm... I guess Fred Weasley again.
Favorite book genre?:I'd say mostly fantasy
What kinds of magazines do you like to read?:Well, I always get Quizfest, which is just quizzes, and I get Alt Press, which is just an alternative music magazine
Friends/Family
Who is your best friend?:My roommates, as well as my "little sister" who is not my blood relative, but might as well be.
Do you trust this person a 100%?:Absolutely. And I don't usually trust that many people.
Do you have a lot of friends? Do you think that matters?:I'm not a super popular person, but I have my group of friends who I really enjoy.
Do you still live with your parents?:During the summer, yes. But during the school year I live in the dorms.
Do you have any siblings? What are their names?:nope, I'm an only child.
Were you adopted?:nope
Are you a twin?:unfortunately, no.
Do your parents/guardians  like all of your friends?:The ones that they know, yes.
Do your friends like your parents?:Most of them don't know them very well.
Love
What is your current relationship status?:single!
Are you happy about that? Why or why not?:meh. I'm cool with it, but sure, it would still be cool to be in a relationship.
Do you need a significant other to be happy?:nope!
Have you ever been in love?:Yes.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?:No. Just no.
Have you ever been kissed?:yes.
Do you want to get married?:Maybe.  
Do you like to keep your personal life private or spread it all around?:Private, thanks. This is about as personal as I get.
Have you ever had a broken heart? Is it healed now?:Hmmm... maybe. But I'm fine now.
Food/drinks
What is your favorite food?:... again, I already said this.
Favorite Italian dish::Fettuccini Alfredo with chicken. I'm not a huge fan of Italian.
Favorite Mexican dish::too many. I like almost anything Mexican. I'd say my favorite is probably chicken flautas.
Do you like Chinese food?:Yes!  
What's your favorite kind of soda?:Dr. Pepper!
Hot or ice tea?:Neither. Even though I'm from the south, I hate tea. The smell even makes me gag. I just hate it.
What is one thing you refuse to drink?:Tea. As well as just plain milk.
You refuse to eat?:There are quite a few things I don't like, but I promise I'm really not a picky eater! I'm not big on veggies. But one food that I REALLY hate is Doritos. Ick.
Best thing you've ever eaten::I really like the restaurant Babes. Their chicken and mashed potatoes are just SO good.
Random
What are some of your interests?:Music, Psychology, reading, youtube, watching tv, overall laziness, video games
The person you have the most in common with::Hmmm... I don't even know.  
What do you like to do when your bored?:First of all *you're. And, I usually blog or watch tv or youtube. Or read.
Are you a fast typer?:yes, I'm a pretty fast typer, and I only make a few mistakes.
What is the weather like today? Are you enjoying it?:it's nice!
Are you excited for summer or would you rather be in school?:First off, it is summer, and I'm actually excited to go back!
Do you have a job? What is it?:Yes! A part-time job in a department store during the summer, and do work-study during the school year at the library at my school.
What are your plans for the future?:I don't even know. One day at a time.
Do you believe Barack Obama will change things?:um.. a bit late for that.
What type of mood are you in today?:meh
Do you write on an online blog? Does it get a lot of hits?:Well, it's the one you're reading this on. And it gets a few views!
Would you consider yourself an interesting person?:Sometimes. I can be boring too.
What do you plan on doing after this survey?:Watching Whodunnit? The blog post will be up tomorrow!
Do you like the movie "Finding Nemo"?:Random, but YES. I LOVE it!
Do you make jewelry?:Nope!
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

So, there you go! New Whodunnit? review tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed learning more about me. Let me know if this is something you want to see more of! I'll see you tomorrow for my Whodunnit? review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!