Monday, August 5, 2013

UPDATE on my Ranking Project Runway Designers posts!!!

Ok, this is just a super-quick update for anyone who saw my last PR designer ranking. I've changed my mind as to which day they'll be posted on. It will be on THURSDAY now. That makes it a bit more cohesive for me, because that's Project Runway day, and I post my PR review on Friday. So it makes a bit more sense, at least for me. So, I'm going to go back and edit what I put on the other posts, and I will see you on Thursday for that post! Click HERE to see all of my ranking posts up to this point!

Also, I have a Mary Kay makeup review coming up TOMORROW. It's been scheduled for about 4 days now, just waiting for a free day, and that finally came! So, I hope you check that out, because I talked about quite a few Mary Kay products on there!  In addition to that, check out my other blog, The CDs On My Shelf! I review CDs that I own and it's lots of fun! I think I'm going to make that just a weekly post now, so hopefully there will be a new review up tomorrow! Thanks for reading, and I'll see you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!