Thursday, April 3, 2014

Project 10 Pan Update #3- FINALE!

Hey, y'all! It's finally here, the last Project 10 Pan update!!!
If you want to check out the previous posts, you can click one of the links below:

Original Project 10 Pan Post
Update Post #1
Update Post #2

Beside each product that I've completely finished, I'll put "complete" and for the ones I've hit pan on, I'll put "panned." Also, for the products that are completely gone, I'll say whether or not I'll repurchase. For each item, I'll have the picture from last update, and then a current one. For products which were completed last update, they'll just have a single picture, without any info. Products which were panned last update which have not yet been completed will be labelled "Still panned" rather than simply "panned" to denote a difference.

Let's get into the updating!

Project 10 Pan

#1) e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator- COMPLETE


#2) L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup- COMPLETE



A new picture won't do any good for this, because you can't tell that it's all gone, but it is!
Amount of product left: Nada.
Opinion about the product: So, I realized recently that although it always looked awesome when I put it on in my terrible dorm lighting, it actually made my face orangey. So... not as good as I thought.
Will I repurchase? Probably not, after seeing how orangey it made me.


#3) L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder- STILL PANNED


It still looks just like this, so there was no need for another picture.
Amount of product left: A fair amount. Not a ton, but it's certainly still usable.
Opinion about the product: I really like it when I first put it on, but if I don't set it with the right powder, it doesn't look so great after a few hours.
Will I keep using it? Here and there, but not on a regular basis. I like other powders better.


#4) e.l.f. Translucent Mattifying Powder- COMPLETE




#5) e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara- COMPLETE


I was going to take a different picture, but you can't even tell that it's all gone, so there was no point.
Amount of product left: None!
Opinion about the product: I still like it. I'm just ready to be able to throw one of these away.
Will I repurchase? Yeah, but not until I go through the other one I have!


#6) e.l.f. Eye Shadow Refills- Peach Fizz, Driftwood- STILL PANNED


They still look like this.
Amount of product left: Maybe 3/4 of each one, even though I already hit pan on one.
Opinion about the product: They're OK. I'll kinda be glad to be rid of them.
Will I keep using them? Like the powder, off and on. I have other neutral shadows I prefer.


#7) e.l.f. Cover Everything Concealer- STILL PANNED


Exactly the same as before.
Amount of product left: Still quite a bit.
Opinion about the product: The texture isn't my favorite, and it's a bit dark for me, but it works.
Will I keep using it? No, I have another concealer I like A LOT better.


#8) e.l.f. Eyelid Primer- COMPLETE




#9) e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer


Before
After
Finally, the pan is visible!
Amount of product left: Still quite a bit.
Opinion about the product: I'm glad to be done with it. I'm not a huge fan of the blush color and got more and more tired of using it as this went on.

#10) L'Oreal Magic Anti-Redness Correcting Primer- COMPLETE!




So, there's my final Project 10 Pan update! As I said in my previous updates, I'm planning on buying some things I've been eyeing for ages, and then going back on Project 10 Pan (or something similar... not quite sure yet). As I've explained, I'm doing this so that I don't impulse buy and regret it later. Especially now, because I'm going to have a bit tighter of a budget than I did over this past year, because I'll be having to pay rent this summer because I won't be at my parents' house. And I need to eat. And drive.

If you like my posts, please follow/subscribe/comment, because it lets me know that you're enjoying the things I'm posting. I love hearing feedback! Thanks for reading, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!