Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Project 10 Pan: Update #2

Hey, y'all! I was going to wait a bit longer to do an update on Project 10 Pan, but it's been going so well that I decided to go ahead and post an update! If you want to check out the previous posts, you can click one of the links below:

Original Project 10 Pan Post
Update Post #1

I talked about this a bit in my last update, I'm going to start another Project 10 Pan not too long after I finish this one. My plan is that once I finish my Project 10 Pan, I'm going to go to Ulta, purchase the makeup products I've been consistently wanting for the past few months, and then go back on P10P. Hopefully, this will help me spend money only on things I truly want to purchase rather than just impulse buying. I'll also probably write a post about what I end up purchasing at Ulta when I go!

Beside each product that I've completely finished, I'll put "complete" and for the ones I've hit pan on, I'll put "panned." Also, for the products that are completely gone, I'll say whether or not I'll repurchase. For each item, I'll have the picture from last update, and then a current one. For products which were completed last update, they'll just have a single picture, without any info. Products which were panned last update which have not yet been completed will be labelled "Still panned" rather than simply "panned" to denote a difference.

Let's get into the updating!

Project 10 Pan

#1) e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator- COMPLETE


#2) L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup



A new picture won't do any good for this, because you can't tell how much is left. I've been using this as my foundation, but I've been using it very lightly. Slowly but surely, we're getting there!
Amount of product left: Even less than before, and I've definitely used more between Updates 1&2 than between the original and update 1.
Opinion about the product: I still like it, and when I put it on it looks good, but when I go out in the natural light, my face looks like a totally different color than my neck! Yay, terrible dorm lighting!


#3) L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder- STILL PANNED

Before
After
Once I hit pan, I stopped using it so prominently and focused on the liquid foundation. So not much has been done to this in the last month.
Amount of product left: A fair amount. Not a ton, but it's certainly still usable.
Opinion about the product: I really like it when I first put it on, but if I don't set it with the right powder, it doesn't look so great after a few hours.


#4) e.l.f. Translucent Mattifying Powder- COMPLETE




#5) e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

Before
After
I've used quite a bit of this, since I use it practically every day. I'm surprised it's not gone yet, but it's REALLY close!
Amount of product left: Literally like 5 more uses. I think.
Opinion about the product: I still like it. I'm just ready to be able to throw one of these away.


#6) e.l.f. Eye Shadow Refills- Peach Fizz, Driftwood- PANNED

Before
After
I got to quite a bit of the pan on Driftwood! And I actually just hit pan on Peach Fizz this morning!
Amount of product left: Maybe 3/4 of each one, even though I already hit pan on one.
Opinion about the product: They're OK. I'll kinda be glad to be rid of them.


#7) e.l.f. Cover Everything Concealer- STILL PANNED

Before
After
The pan has gotten a bit bigger, but not a significant change.
Amount of product left: Still quite a bit.
Opinion about the product: The texture isn't my favorite, and it's a bit dark for me, but it works.


#8) e.l.f. Eyelid Primer- COMPLETE



I'm calling this one. I can't see inside it to see if anything is left, but I can't get anything else out of it, so I'm calling it complete!
Amount of product left: Nothing I can get out!
Opinion about the product: I like it, but sometimes it's a bit too light. Which is a shocker since nothing is ever too light on me.
Will I repurchase? Maybe. It's only a dollar, but I'm not sure I really need it.


#9) e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer

Before
After
I've still been using this almost every day, but I just can't seem to make any progress. I'm so ready to be done with it!
Amount of product left: Quite a bit
Opinion about the product: The more I use it, the more I think it's more of a coral pink, which I'm not such a fan of for blush. I'll be glad to be done with this.

#10) L'Oreal Magic Anti-Redness Correcting Primer- COMPLETE!



This was getting difficult to get product from, and finally, the pump just stopped putting anything out. So, this is complete!
Amount of product left: None!
Opinion about the product: I don't mind it, but I like some other primers better.
Will I repurchase? Nah. At least, not now. Maybe if my acne starts flaring up again.

So, there's my update for my Project 10 Pan! I'll probably post another update in a few weeks, depending upon how quickly this moves along. Hopefully, the remaining products get panned in the next few weeks and I can end this Project 10 Pan and get on to the next one!

If you like my posts, please follow/subscribe/comment, because it lets me know that you're enjoying the things I'm posting. I love hearing feedback! Thanks for reading, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!