Sunday, August 31, 2014

Schedule Update/ Coming Soon...

Hey, y'all! So I just wanted to update y'all on the blog's schedule now that I'm back in class and trying to juggle everything I'm doing. And give another fun blog update that I just recently decided to do.

I'm not going to give y'all a full run-down of everything I'm doing this semester, because it might make your head spin. It's a lot. Junior year in high school was a lot of work, so I can't even imagine how much work Junior year of college is about to be.

Anyway, because of my crazy schedule, I'm going to have to be more flexible about my blog posts, because I won't always be able to get one up on the same days. My normal series will be returning, and hopefully I'll also be able to throw in some extras. So here's my tentative schedule.


Schedule

The CDs On My Shelf- These will be up on the 1st and 3rd Monday or Wednesday of the month, as well as on the occasional 5th Monday/Wednesday of the month.

One Day Tumblr Challenges- These will get posted on the 1st and 3rd Friday or Saturday of the month.

The Secret Lightning Scar- Chapters of this (my HP Fanfic!) will get posted on the 2nd and 4th Friday or Saturday of the month.

The 2nd and 4th Monday or Wednesday posts will be random posts.... maybe bookish, maybe completely random.

All of this is really tentative... I don't even know if I'm going to have time for all of these posts, but I'm going to try to post stuff, which is why I've organized my schedule the way that I have.

Hopefully, if all goes well, there will be a new post up on Monday. It will be the last post which doesn't follow the schedule that I just laid out. It was summer related, so I wanted to get it out ASAP.


Music!

I'm bringing back something that I had on one of my blogs back when I had separate blogs for each of my series. On my CDs On My Shelf blog, I had a side-bar with the songs that I had been listening to on repeat, and kept it pretty updated. I'm not quite sure why I didn't keep that for this blog, but for some reason I didn't. Anyway, if you look on the left side of the screen, somewhere over there, you'll find the Stuck On Repeat section, which is the music that I've been listening to non-stop lately. 

Don't forget that I've created a Facebook page for my blog! If you want to check that out and like it, you can click HERE. I'll try to keep that pretty up-to-date with new posts and such.

Thanks for reading this! If you like my posts, don't forget to subscribe/follow, since it lets me know that you're enjoying what I'm doing. See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!