Saturday, August 16, 2014

Quick update!

Hey, y'all!

So, it's been a while since I've just posted a little update, so I decided to go ahead and do that and just let y'all know what's going to be going on with the blog in the upcoming week(s).

First off, no Project Runway. This is why I didn't promise to blog the whole thing. I knew I'd decide not to do it. A couple things caused this to happen. First off, I really needed them to be able to go up the day after the show, while it's still relevant. This means that I write it Thursday night and schedule it for Friday morning. But the links and pictures aren't available until Friday, so that throws a huge wrench into the plan. It means the post has to go up Saturday, where it won't get as much traffic because no one cares by Saturday. Also, I found myself totally not looking  forward to those posts at all. Long story short, they just aren't going to happen.

OK, happier news. This afternoon, a very special CDs On My Shelf post will be going up. Tomorrow, I'll also be posting a very interesting bookish post that I think will be really interesting. As far as the next week goes, I think that I'll be getting the next Secret Lightning Scar chapter up in the first half of the week. In the second half of the week, you'll probably be getting an updated Favorite Youtubers post! I've noticed that both of the posts I've done so far have been really popular so I think I'm going to make it a bi-annual update. This one will be formatted slightly differently than either of the last ones, but I think it'll be slightly better as far as organization goes.

I'm trying to figure out a way to space out my posts, since there's a ton crammed into this last little time before my fall semester of school starts, but I have a feeling that I'll be blogging a lot up until school, and then things will mellow out a bit. I've got way too many ideas and not enough days to get them done.

That was all I really wanted to talk about. Just wanted to give y'all a little heads up about what's going to be happening sometime soon. And partially because I'm ashamed that I can't finish a single season of Project Runway blogs. Maybe next year the fifth time will be the charm? Or maybe I'll just learn not to try anymore. Anyway, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!