Thursday, August 7, 2014

28 Day Would You Rather Challenge (Times 2!)

Hey, y'all! Today I'll be doing my first One Day Tumblr Challenge post of the month! I actually decided to do two challenges within this post because they go together and each one is fairly short. So here we go, the two 28 Day Would You Rather challenges!


1) Live without music or live without TV?
Well, this one is fairly easy for me. Nearly all of the shows that I actually watch, I watch on Hulu or on Netflix. So I don't really watch actual TV very often. And I'm a music major. So I'd rather live without TV.

2) Eat a bar of soap or drink a bottle of dish washing liquid?

My thought process behind this is that regardless of how fast you can chew, it's going to take a long time to eat soap, and you'll be tasting it the entire time. With the liquid soap, you can just chug it and hopefully barely taste it. So I'm going to choose drinking a bottle of dish washing liquid.

3) Hold your pee forever of have an uncontrollable bladder?
It would be really uncomfortable, but I guess I would have to hold my pee forever. I mean, an uncontrollable bladder would be incredibly embarrassing. Unless I wore adult diapers or something.
4) Be called a racist or a traitor to your country?
I guess a traitor to my country. I can always move!

5) Be trapped in an elevator with wet dogs or with three fat men with bad breath?
Wet dogs. They might smell bad but they'd probably at least be cute.
6) Lose your legs or lose your arms?
I would definitely rather lose my legs. Feet don't have the same fine motor skills as hands and fingers, so I would be losing much, much more by losing my arms. I could get prosthetic legs that would do most of my legs' job for me. And probably wouldn't tire as quickly.
7) Have a beautiful house and an ugly car or an ugly house and a beautiful car?
A beautiful house and an ugly car. I spend much, much more time in my house than in my car, so I'd rather it be nice. I don't care if anyone else thinks my car looks stupid.
8) Be blind or deaf?
I've thought about this a lot and still have trouble deciding. I guess I would go with deaf because first off, I could function without a ton of assistance. I could watch shows using (admittedly terrible) captions. Additionally, doctors have begun being able to give deaf people devices to hear, so I might not even have to deal with actually being deaf.
9) Live in Antarctica or Death Valley?
Death Valley. I'd rather be too warm. I hate the cold.
10) Find true love or 10 million dollars?
A few years ago, I think I would have answered with find true love rather quickly, but at this point, I don't think I would say that. I very much like being myself, and honestly wouldn't mind if I ended up single for my entire life. So I think that at this point in my life, I would prefer the 10 million dollars.
11) Always say what's on your mind or never speak again?
Always say what's on my mind. It would suck, but the alternative is much worse.
12) Have pom-poms for hands or glow sticks for fingers?
Glow sticks for fingers. That would be super cool. Only a cheerleader would prefer the pom-poms.
13) Be able to hear any conversation or take back what you said?
Be able to hear any conversation. I'm not one to dwell on the past or worry about anything I said or did. I am however, one of the most curious human beings on the face of this planet, and I would love to know what other people are talking about.
14) End hunger or hatred?
Ooh, this one is a toughie. I think I would rather end hunger. I feel like that could serve to alleviate the hatred problem just a smidge.
15) Always lose or never play?
I wanted to say always lose, but honestly, I'd say never play. If I'm going to constantly put effort into something and constantly fail, I'd just rather not put the effort into it. What can I say, I'm lazy. Sorry, not sorry.
16) Fly when you fart or pee when you laugh?
Fly when I fart. That's at least fun. Peeing when laughing would be embarrassing, especially since I laugh so much.
17) Know it all or have it all?
Know it all. No question. I'm an insatiably curious person and I want to literally know everything. 

18) Give bad advice or take bad advice?
Give bad advice. That's basically how my life works right now, and it's working pretty well for me. Eventually people will/ would stop asking me for advice.
19) Have a mansion in the middle of nowhere or an apartment with 10 friends?
A mansion in the middle of nowhere sounds absolutely perfect. As long as that "middle of nowhere" is grassy and pretty rather than like a desert or something. I like being by myself, so living with 10 friends sounds terrifying.
20) Be forgotten or hatefully remembered?
That's basically like asking whether I'd rather be Hitler or some random unknown person. So I'd rather be forgotten. 
21) Not be able to use your phone or your email?
My email. I use my phone all the time, and only really use my email for school and blog stuff, so it wouldn't be completely disastrous if I didn't have it. I'd just have to call a lot more than I do now.
22) Be rich with an unhappy job or make less money with a job you like?
I'd rather make less money with a job I like. This is also basically my life. I'm going to do a job I really want to do, but it's not the best paying thing in the world.
23) Be able to read everyone's mind all the time or always know their future?
That's a toughie. I think it would be cool to read minds, but I'd also have to be able to filter out the really random stuff and the stuff the fleeting thoughts that they didn't actually mean. So I think I'd rather always know their future just because that's at least a little more concrete.
24) Eat a handful of hair or lick three public phones?
Eat a handful of hair. It would be gross, but I could just eat my own hair, knowing I wouldn't get any sort of weird diseases or get sick or anything.
25) Be schizophrenic or have amnesia?
Amnesia. I'd rather forget stuff than not be able to be a functioning adult.

26) Talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader?
Breathe like Darth Vader. That might actually be cool, but talking like Yoda would just be annoying.
27) Marry a vain person or a person with poor image?
I would much rather marry a person with poor image. Vanity in a person is one of the least attractive traits ever. Even more unattractive than being physically unattractive.
28) Eat 30 pounds of cheese in one sitting or a bucket of peanut butter without water?
A bucket of peanut butter without water. At least I wouldn't get sick by doing that. I would vomit several times if I had to eat 30 pounds of cheese in a single sitting.



1) Get Fridays off or get Mondays off?
I would prefer to get Fridays off. That would be a dream come true.
2) Find true love or 10 million dollars?
Oops repeat question from the first. Like I said on the other one, I'd choose 10 million dollars.
3) Lose half of your hair or lose half your hearing?
Half of my hair. It could be like spread out throughout my hair and not just in one place, so it wouldn't be as bad. Plus, I could totally just get hair plugs or something like that.

4) Be poor and work at a job you love or be rich and work at a job you hate?
This is pretty much like the question from the other one. I would rather be poor and work at a job I love.
5) Go without the internet or a car for a month?
Go without a car for a month. I have a roommate who could drive me around if I needed her to. I don't know what I'd do without the internet.
6) Have to sit all day or stand all day?
Have to sit all day. That's basically how I spend my life right now anyway.
7) Dump someone else or be the person getting dumped?
Dump someone else. Yes, you're the bad guy, but it hurts less.
8) Drink a cup of spoiled milk or pee your pants in public?
Ooh, this one really sucks. I guess I'd rather pee my pants in public. I could pretend I sat in water or something.
9) Have your flight delayed by 8 hours or lose your luggage?
Have my flight delayed by 8 hours. I could use some free wifi and just use the internet, per usual. Losing my luggage would really suck, because I tend to take my favorite stuff with me on a trip.
10) Be in your pajamas all day or in a suit all day?
Is this even an actual question? I'd rather be in my pajamas all day. Duh!
11) Have a missing finger or have an extra toe?
An extra toe. As someone who plays a stringed instrument and does a lot of typing, losing a finger would take a long time to recover from. Having an extra toe would probably not be too much of a hassle.
12) Never use the internet again or never watch TV again?
Never watch TV again. I spend much less time watching TV, and could totally watch TV shows online. So that's kinda the obvious choice.
13) Be invisible or have super speed?
I'm assuming that this means I could become invisible whenever I wanted, not that I would be in a constant state of invisibility. In that case, I'd rather be invisible. 
14) Have an extra hour every day or have $40 given to you free and clear every day?
An extra hour would definitely be really handy, but I think that $280 dollars a week would be even more handy. So I'd rather have $40 given to me free and clear every day. 
15) Have a photographic memory or be able to forget anything you wanted?
I think I would prefer to have a photographic memory. I'm not one to dwell on the negatives of the past, so while it would be nice to forget some stuff, I feel like it would still come back to haunt me, and nothing in my past is really haunting enough to upset me too much.
16) Able to lie without being caught or always be able to tell when someone is lying?
Always be able to tell when someone is lying to me. I feel like this would be more handy to me in my life because I tend to not get into situations where lying is necessary.
17) Be a clown that distracts the bull or the bull rider on the bull?
The bull rider on the bull. I think that would be kinda cool to do just once.
18) Be known as a drug dealer or be known as a liar?
Be known as a liar. Because I could use that to my advantage. Being known as a drug dealer might get me killed.
19) Eat only KFC for a month or eat only Taco Bell for a year?
Only KFC for a month. I like Taco Bell, but it gets old really quickly. I could eat fried chicken forever though.
20) Be your favorite video game character or be your favorite movie character?
Well, my favorite video game character is probably Spyro. I'm not sure I have a favorite movie character. I really like Emma Stone's character in The Rocker, and it would be really cool to have her life, so I guess I'd rather be my favorite movie character. 
21) Run 26 miles or swim 5 miles?
Swim 5 miles. I like swimming more than running. I would probably get kinda tired, but I think I'd survive. Running 26 miles would be terrible.
22) Hold your pee all day or go pee every 5 minutes?
I'd probably prefer to go pee every 5 minutes. Holding pee is one of those all-consuming thoughts and I'm not sure I could get anything done if I had to do that all day.
23) Be a famous rapper or be a notorious mobster?
I don't really like rap and this isn't even a thought. I'd rather be a famous rapper. If I were a notorious mobster, people would probably be after me to kill me!
24) Be eaten by a zombie or be burnt at the stake?
Ooh, this one is a toughie. I guess I'd rather be burnt at the stake. Burning sounds slightly less painful than being ripped limb from limb.
25) Never drink soda again or never eat pizza again?
Well, this sucks because these are two of my favorite things ever. However, I drink somewhere around 30-50 oz of soda in any given day, and only get pizza occasionally, so I'd have to choose to never eat pizza again.
26) See everything blurry or see everything in black and white?
I guess it depends. Seeing everything blurry would basically be like having bad eyesight, right? So I guess I could just get glasses/ contacts to fix that and it wouldn't really have much of an effect on my life. However, if it was too bad to fix with glasses, then black and white wouldn't be bad at all. So I guess I'd say see everything blurry unless it couldn't be remedied with glasses.
27) Be stuck in a room with dead bodies or eat 5 spiders?
I guess that all depends on how long I was stuck in that room. If it wasn't for a terribly long time, I'd rather be stuck in a room with dead bodies. 
28) Be deaf and have no legs or be blind with no arms?
Be deaf and have no legs. Losing my eyesight and arms would each be more devastating than their counterparts. 


So there we go, those are the 2 Would You Rather challenges! I hope you enjoyed this! I thought it was pretty fun.

I've also created a Facebook page for my blog, so if you want to check that out and like it, you can click HERE. I'll try to keep that pretty up-to-date with new posts and such.

Thanks for reading! If you like my posts, I'd really appreciate if you'd subscribe/follow so that I know you're enjoying what I'm posting! See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!