Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hey Y'all!

So, I was preparing for today by working on a chapter of The Secret Lightning Scar, and then when I looked at my calendar, I realized that today is the 5th Saturday of the month! I had finished the chapter, but I wasn't super happy with it, so I decided that I'll work on it over the next week and I'll post it next Saturday rather than posting chapters on back-to-back Saturdays. In the meantime, I'll have a new post on Monday! It'll be my March book post, which I'm really excited about (and you should be too, because it's going to be awesome!). I'd put it out today, but I haven't finished my last book yet! So, I'm going to go work on that, and I'll see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!