Saturday, December 7, 2013

New Posts Coming Soon and Some Changes!

Hey, y'all! Once again it has been quite a while since I've posted. I've been working on several things, but the past few weeks have been crazy. My finals are over on Tuesday, so I'll be on break and able to begin posting again.

Also, I've been working on some makeup reviews, which have now officially been moved back over to my Adventures of a Makeup Noob blog, which you can view by clicking here. A new post (A review of 55 ELF makeup products!) went up at the exact same time as this post, so if you click the link at the end of the last sentence, it'll take you right to it! I've got a lot of great things going up on that blog, as well as my Tumblr Challenges blog (click here to check that one out- new post sometime in the next few days!). Also, there should be a new CDs On My Shelf post coming sometime next week (again, click here to view that one). As for THIS blog... just sit tight. Having a month long break from classes should give me a great opportunity to decide where From Kristen's Brain is headed. Until then, I'll see y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!