Saturday, December 28, 2013

Exciting Announcements/ 2014 Is Gonna Be Awesome!

Hey, y'all! Now, it may not look like much has changed, but this blog has just gone through an extensive overhaul! What happened, you may ask?

This is now my ONLY blog.

Wait, what? But you have "CDs On My Shelf" and "One Day Tumblr Challenges" and "Adventures of a Makeup Noob"! What happened to those? In short... nothing. Except Adventures of a Makeup Noob. That one bit the dust. Most of its posts were on here already. But I digress.

All of my posts are completely intact. They have simply been transferred over to this blog. As you can see at the top, there are tabs up above labelled "One Day Tumblr Challenges" and "CDs On My Shelf." These two blogs have been absorbed into From Kristen's Brain. On each of their individual pages, you will find a list of the posts within that section, with links to each individual post, as well as a link to ALL the posts in one place. My "Adventures of a Makeup Noob" blog has now become a smaller "series" on From Kristen's Brain, since it will have more infrequent/ unscheduled posts. 

Since this blog has completely absorbed the other ones, you can find all of the posts from "From Kristen's Brain...", "CDs On My Shelf", and "One Day Tumblr Challenges" in the Blog Archive in the sidebar. Their original post date has been retained, so all 3 have been intermingled. All of my blogs (save Makeup Noob) are still available for viewing for now. I'm not sure how long I'll leave them up for- they might be removed soon.

I hope y'all enjoy this change, because it's a bit easier on me. In the next few days before the New Year, I'll be working on my fanfic that I promised you. My plan is to release the teaser on January 1st, and from there, I'm going to choose a day of the week to release sections (I can tell you now, it'll probably be Saturday). I plan to release them every 2 weeks (Or maybe every 2nd/4th Saturday?). I'm also in the process of creating a schedule of when different things get posted, to get at least a little organized with my life. When that's done, it will be posted under a NEW top tab (which may or may not be finished by the time you read this. It's next on my to do list). This tab will be called "About Kristen's Brain..." and it will be an about me/about the blog page. So, that's what's going to be going on in the next few days. 

I'll see y'all again in a couple days. Thanks for reading, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!