Thursday, July 26, 2012

Awesome Project Runway Tumblog!!!

There's this really awesome Tumblog called Little Project Runway Things. The first time I found it, I literally went all the way to the bottom looking at everything! There's so much cool stuff on there that I wanted to just save every single picture! Here's just a few of my favorites:







That last one especially cracked me up! The Josh M. gif pretty much describes my reaction to that picture :D

Anyway, it's a super awesome blog with a BUNCH more cool stuff, so you should really go check them out. If you didn't catch the link at the top, click here to see it. They were kind enough to promo me and compliment my blog so they deserve some love in return! <3

Currently re-starting the next episode and immediately after I finish this, I'll be starting on the review, so watch for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!