Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ranking Project Runway Designers #7 [133-144]


Hey, y'all! So I'm back with the next post in my series ranking all of the Project Runway designers! As I said in the last post, this is a new 18 post series on my blog, with each post consisting of the next 12 designers. 

Here's my disclaimer once again: Any and all comments are my opinions on them based on the way they presented themselves on the show (and of course, the way the show was edited) and in no way is a reflection of how they are in real life. The way a contestant presents themself on a show, combined with the editing of the show, is not necessarily the way they are outside of the show, and because I don't know these people personally, I can only go based off of the way they were portrayed on the show. 

Also, I feel like this is a little obvious, but I'll go ahead and say it anyway. If you don't want to be spoiled for what happens in the show or what order people go home, don't read any further. Because I will mention what place the person got. And I'll be talking about All-Stars placings too, if applicable, so just bear that in mind before continuing to read on. So let's just jump right into the next 12 on the list.


144. Fallene Wells
Season 9- 15th Place

You'll find pretty quickly that this is the post of the "15th Placers." I think about half of the people on this post got 15th place, and almost all the others got somewhere around the same spot. This wasn't purposeful, but when people don't stay on very long, I don't have strong opinions on them and they wind up at about the same place on the list. That being said, I originally had fairly high hopes for Fallene. Her designs seemed interesting, but she ended up being a pretty weak competitor and was extremely unimpressive. And a bit overemotional at times. 


143. Simone LeBlanc
Season 4- 15th Place

Oh look, another 15th Placer. She was eliminated episode 1, so I didn't really have time to get to know her and therefore, I really don't care either way on Simone.


142. Emily Brandle
Season 5- 14th Place

Emily is kinda the same case as her cast-mate, Jennifer (from the previous post). She gets a little bit higher of a ranking because I did think that she seemed pretty interesting. However, she also didn't make it very far on a season that is way far down on my favorites.


141. Kit Pistol
Season 4- 8th Place


Once again, I simply don't have strong opinions on Kit. I don't remember a ton about her, but I don't remember loving or hating her. Season 4 is just definitely not one of my favorites, so people from that season aren't going to be super memorable for me. 



140. Malvin Vien
Season 6- 15th Place

Oh hey there, 15th Placer! We didn't get to see much of Malvin. This picture makes him seem super cool, but all I remember about him was him being a bit of an oddball and creating that really odd chicken costume. (Explanation: they were given a pregnancy challenge and Malvin created an outfit meant to replicate a chicken and her egg).


139. Angela Backskocky
Season 12- 16th Place

And yet another person who was eliminated in episode 1! Noticing a pattern here? I actually had pretty high hopes for Angela. After flipping through the portfolios online, I thought she seemed like she would be really cool. And then she totally bombed the first challenge. Oops.


138. James Martinez
Season 11- 15th Place

And yet another 15th Placer. Once again, didn't have strong feelings on him, and he was also on a season that wasn't one of my favorites. 'Nuff said.


137. Steven Rosengard
Season 4- 11th Place

I feel like a broken record here. I wasn't a huge fan of this season, and he didn't last long, so I don't have much of an opinion on him. 


136. Nicholas D'Aurizio
Season 8- 15th Place

Once again, I didn't have a ton of an opinion on Nicholas. He wasn't really on long enough for me to have an opinion on him. He was alright. I think if he had stayed on longer, I might have liked him. But I can't be sure because he didn't really show much of a personality so it's possible that he would have been overly quiet and not interesting.


135. Marion Lee
Season 4- 14th Place

When I first started watching, I thought that I might like him. He had a pretty cool personal aesthetic (kinda like Oliver Twist all grown up), but he just didn't have much of a personality. He was boring to watch, and his designs weren't much better.


134. Sue Waller
Season 12- 12th Place

I had pretty high hopes for Sue. She came out of the gate really strong and just came to a crashing halt extremely quickly. Because of that, she's unfortunately become pretty predictable.


133. McKell Maddox
Season 8- 17th Place

Poor McKell was only on for a single episode, so I don't really have that much to go off of. She seemed cool, but kinda boring. And I wasn't really a fan of anything that I saw her make.


So, those are the next 12 designers in my Project Runway designer rankings! I'll be back soon with the designers who got places 121-132! Who are your favorite and least favorite people to be on Project Runway? Let me know down in the comments!

Previous Post: Ranking Project Runway Designers #6 [145-156]
Next Post: Ranking Project Runway Designers #8 [121-132]
Check out my links below!


Thanks for reading! If you like my posts, I'd really appreciate if you'd subscribe/follow so that I know you're enjoying what I'm posting! See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!