Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Jonas Brothers- Jonas Brothers

Release Date: August 7, 2007
Genre: pop, pop rock
Track Listing
  1. S.O.S.
  2. Hold On
  3. Goodnight and Goodbye
  4. That's Just The Way We Roll
  5. Hello Beautiful
  6. Still In Love With You
  7. Australia
  8. Games
  9. When You Look Me In The Eyes
  10. Inseparable
  11. Just Friends
  12. Hollywood
  13. Year 3000
  14. Kids of The Future
The Jonas Brothers are:
Nick Jonas
Joe Jonas
Kevin Jonas

About The Jonas Brothers: Ok, you all already know about the Jonas Brothers. I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you much about them.

My Opinion about The Jonas Brothers: They first became popular when I was like 12/13, and they were my favorite musicians. I was really in love with Nick more than anything else, but I really did like their music. This was, of course, before my taste in music changed to be more slanted towards alternative music rather than pop music.

About the CD: It's the Jonas Brothers' 2nd CD. I would definitely say that their CDs diminished in quality as they went along, so this one is one of their better ones. I actually woke up early the day that this CD came out, and I bought it as soon as the music store in town opened in the morning.  

IMHO: I actually still like a lot of the music on this, even though it's not the genre I would really seek out now. I guess it's a nostalgia thing. 

Favorite songs: My favorite son on the CD is probably Just Friends. 

Other gems: SOS, Goodnight And Goodbye, That's Just The Way We Roll, Hello Beautiful, When You Look Me In The Eyes, and Hollywood. Fun fact, Year 3000 is NOT originally by the Jonas Brothers! It was written and performed by a British band named Busted. They released it circa 2002. The lyrics are a bit different as well. The Jonas Brothers had to make the lyrics more tame for Disney. Either way, I love Busted too much to actually enjoy the Jonas Brothers' one!

Video!
Just Friends by the Jonas Brothers

Rating: 7/10. I still like this CD and enjoy the music for some reason, even though it's definitely not what I would seek out at this point in my life, or even think that it's very good quality. Heavy dose of childhood.

Hope you liked my newest "The CDs on my Shelf" post! I'm hoping that soon, I'll get one of my favorite CDs or something I listen to a lot, so I can have more to say about it! What did you think? Want to know more information about the CD? Less? or just different info? Or is what I put good? Did you expect me to have music by the JoBros? Let me know all of this in the comments. Also, any opinion on the time? I have them automatically set to post at 12. Unless I get any other preferences or info, they'll be posted at 12- maybe not every day, but many days. Hope you enjoyed! Check back at noon tomorrow to see if there's a new post! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!