Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Quick Update Post!

Hey y'all!

This feels kinda weird after being away for a good two weeks. After blogging regularly for a year, and then taking a break, it seems like this blog is a long lost friend. But unfortunately, I won't be back for long. I won't be gone for long either. But I'm just posting this really quickly and then peace-ing out again. 

Long story short, I decided (very last-minute) to do NaNoWriMo. I actually decided to do it ON November 1st. Fortunately, I already had a story plot in place, so I just went for it. And with the time I'm spending writing for NaNo, I haven't been able to devote time to my blog. 

Anyway, I just wanted to get this up on my blog to explain why I've been MIA for the past couple weeks. I will be back once November is over... although I'll have finals, so just bear that in mind. But I just wanted to let y'all know that I didn't just disappear never to be heard from again. I'll be back. And not in the horror movie way where they say "I'll be back" and then they die and are never heard from again. I'll actually be back. Promise. 

Anyway, enough rambling. I'm going to go back to writing because I'm currently behind by a lot.

See you in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!