Friday, August 3, 2012

UPDATE ON WHICH 2 DESIGNERS LEAVE

Ok, obviously I just blogged about the last episode, but I found a link that I definitely had to share. In this blog post, I predicted that Andrea and Elena would be the 2 designers to quit. Last night, on Project Runway, one of my 2 was confirmed. Melissa and Buffi find Andrea's bed empty, and her suitcase gone. I just found another article, that for some reason, I hadn't seen before. Click here to see it. Basically, a male contestant has a breakdown and quits! From the promo, it looks to be Kooan or Nathan, but it could easily be Christopher because he felt bad about causing Andrea to quit. Anyway, I'm putting my money on Kooan! Keep scrolling to see my latest blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!