Saturday, September 23, 2017

An Unhelpful Guide to Infinite!

Hey everyone. Bit of a random lil update post bc I started a new project that I wanted to share. So, I accidentally published a post this morning about the kpop group Infinite (it was supposed to go live next week, I accidentally set it up for LAST week. OOPS) and even though it was live for literally 2 seconds, some people had already clicked on it (y'all are fast!). So, since I've left a void where that Infinite post should be, I figured that I'd go ahead and share this video with you that I made, An Unhelpful Guide to Infinite! Just as with similar videos in this format, it's less of a guide than it is a compilation of all of the Infinite inside jokes, so I hope y'all enjoy! (although I guess it could help you learn a bit about them, idk)


It's the first video on the new KPop related YouTube channel that I decided to start, and I'm going to be making a lot more KPop and Infinite-centric videos soon (including one that goes alongside the one accidentally posted this morning), so check it out if you want to. I'd really appreciate it! :)


Check out my links below!


Thanks for reading! If you like my posts, I'd really appreciate if you'd subscribe/follow so that I know you're enjoying what I'm posting! See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!