Thursday, November 27, 2014

Top 5 Books Over 500 Pages| Top 5 Wednesday [Video]

Hey, y'all! So, I recently started trying my hand at Booktubing, so I decided to go ahead and post yesterday's video to my blog. There's a series within Booktube that's called Top 5 Wednesday, with a different topic every week. This week, it was Top 5 Books Over 500 Pages. Since I LOVE big books, I decided to get in on the action. Enjoy!



To check out my Youtube channel, you can click HEREI plan to post most of my videos to my blog, but just in case I miss one or decide not to post it on here, that will keep you up-to date. 

I've also created a Facebook page for my blog, so if you want to check that out and like it, you can click HERE. I'll try to keep that pretty up-to-date with new posts and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know!